Naviskin Windproof Fleece Thermal Cycling Pants
- 100% Polyester
- WINDPROOF & WARM FABRIC -100% polyester out layer material provides superior wind protection and water resistance, and breathable, soft fleece inside fabric helps prevent the loss of body heat and provides warmth without the weight & lifts moisture away from skin for drier comfort
- TWO ZIPPERED HAND POCKETS - offer secure storage that stays comfortable during intense movements
- ELASTIC WAISTBAND WITH INTERNAL DRAWCORD - for a snug, adjustable fit
- LOWER LEG ZIPPER - lower leg zipper to protect ankle & easy to adjust leg openings, offers the much-needed flexibility around the knee area
- REFLECTIVE ELEMENTS - enhance visibility in low light, perfect for cycling, hiking, climbing, camping and other outdoor activities
Shipping service levels:
Standard:(standard shipment fee is $5)
* The default transit time is 4 – 15 business days.
Expedited:(currently not available due to the Covid-19)
* The default transit time is 2 – 6 business days.
Please note: Free shipping for orders over $15. If your purchase amount is under $15, we will charge you for extra $5 for the standard shipment fee).
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Usually,We do promotion to offer free shipping for most of items
If you would like to be updated on the latest, plus get deals and discounts news monthly,you can subscribe to our newsletter.
- Products must be returned within 60 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached. (Yet just try on to see if it fits is okay, but need to make sure it's well packed as original).
- Women’s & Men’s underwear can’t be returned for hygiene reasons.
- We only offer refunds. Exchanges are not part of our returns policy.
You have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your NAVISKIN order is delivered. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Check out the information below to ensure you know just how to return your items, it’s easy – we promise!
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with a return label for how to return items for your order.
Unfortunately, we currently don't offer exchanges. In order to make the returns process as efficient as possible, we only offer refunds.
If your return is marked as delivered, sit tight, our returns team will be in touch by email once the return has been processed to confirm your refund.
Refund can usually take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends & public holidays) to be delivered and processed by our returns team. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
They do what I wanted. Fit over cycling shorts in cool weather. A good value as far as price goes. Tapered but still needed something around one ankle to keep it out of the chain ring. Not real breathable and seemed a little low rise so I needed to wear something long in the back or tucked in. Overall 4 stars and they should work out fine.
Pants need suspenders to stay up. Size a little small. Warm. Good value.
I bought these for my boyfriend cuz he was saying wind goes through all his pants. He really likes them. They are warm and long enough for being 6'2". Would buy again.
Very nice , but had to return do to the lack of stretch for cycleing
Ive been looking for something like this for awhile. I have an ebike that i ride on and off road. I wanted some windproof lined pants for colder weather rides. These pants tapper at the bottom so they stay out of the chain. They are fine in cooler weather and i just put a bass layer under it when its colder. They seem to be made of sturdy material. The pockets are ok for keys, cash, cards but not much else. My cell phone fits in it but it feels weird. Good value and performance.