Naviskin UPF 50+ 3D Padded Cycling Tight
- 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
- Elastic closure
- 【THERMOFLEX & BREATHABLE & MOISTURE-WICKING FABRIC】 - Made from high-stretch properties fabric, with nice balance between compression & breathability, and breathable & moisture-wicking properties fabric offer you great comfort.
- 【PRO 3D CHAMOIS】 - Pro II 3D Chamois, multi level high density foam plus precise gel pad, adapts to the shape of your body, ensures maximum transfer and breathability & effectively reduces vibration and provide great comfort on long rides.
- 【ANTI-SLIP LEG HEM & 4 WAY STRETCH CONSTRUCTION】- Designed for the men who love performance, quality and comfort in cycling apparel. Four-way performance stretch design moves better in every direction & provide superior, chafe-free comfort.
- 【THERMOFLEX WAISTBAND】 - flexible waistband avoids ride-up and adds great comfort.
- 【 REFLECTIVE ELEMENTS】 - reflective elements enhance visibility in low light
Shipping service levels:
Standard:(standard shipment fee is $5)
* The default transit time is 4 – 15 business days.
Expedited:(currently not available due to the Covid-19)
* The default transit time is 2 – 6 business days.
Please note: Free shipping for orders over $15. If your purchase amount is under $15, we will charge you for extra $5 for the standard shipment fee).
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Usually,We do promotion to offer free shipping for most of items
If you would like to be updated on the latest, plus get deals and discounts news monthly,you can subscribe to our newsletter.
- Products must be returned within 60 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached. (Yet just try on to see if it fits is okay, but need to make sure it's well packed as original).
- Women’s & Men’s underwear can’t be returned for hygiene reasons.
- We only offer refunds. Exchanges are not part of our returns policy.
You have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your NAVISKIN order is delivered. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Check out the information below to ensure you know just how to return your items, it’s easy – we promise!
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with a return label for how to return items for your order.
Unfortunately, we currently don't offer exchanges. In order to make the returns process as efficient as possible, we only offer refunds.
If your return is marked as delivered, sit tight, our returns team will be in touch by email once the return has been processed to confirm your refund.
Refund can usually take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends & public holidays) to be delivered and processed by our returns team. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Purchased 2 pair. And I am going to purchase two more pair for my bicycling adventures.
Delivery time was good. I’m 5’11” & 200# normally wear large but Cycling shorts run small most of the time, so I ordered XL. I could have gone with the large. Good quality cycling shorts for that price